SITUATION REPORT OF COVID 19 IN THE REGION OF MURCIA APRIL 6, 2020
In the Region of Murcia up to the date of the report, 1259 confirmed cases of COVID infection have been registered19.
The first case was declared on March 6 and confirmed as positive on March 8.
As of today, 290 cases are admitted to hospitals in the Region, of which 58 are in the ICU.
61% of confirmed patients are in home isolation.
156 patients have been epidemiologically discharged and 59 deaths have occurred.
The diagnostic tests carried out for the detection of coronaviruses have been 9,289. Figure 1 details the number of cases confirmed by COVID-19 in the Region of Murcia from the beginning to April 5, 2020.
How to put on, wear, take off and discard a mask
1. Remember that only healthcare workers, caregivers, and people with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough should wear a mask.
2. Before touching the mask, wash your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and water.
3. Inspect the mask for tears or holes.
4. Face up the top (where the metal strip is located).
5. Be sure to point out the correct side of the mask (the colored side).
6. Put the mask on your face.
Pinch the metal strip or stiff edge of the mask so that it conforms to the shape of your nose.
7. Pull down on the bottom of the mask to cover your mouth and chin.
8. After use, remove the mask;
remove the elastic straps from behind the ears keeping the mask away from the face and clothing, so as not to touch the potentially contaminated surfaces of the mask.
9. Dispose of the mask in a closed container immediately after use.
10. Wash your hands after touching or disposing of the mask.
Use an alcohol-based disinfectant or, if they are visibly dirty, wash them with soap and water.
Source: murciasalud.es / Murcia.com